Community Manager - Pinyon Pointe
We are currently seeking candidates for Community Manager (CM) at Pinyon Pointe, located in Loveland, CO. This 166 unit smoke-free community featuring mountain views with a beautiful welcome center and lounge area; featuring a fitness center, resort style pool, bocce court, outdoor grilling area, playground and bark park.
As Community Manager at McWhinney you will manage the day-to-day operations of the community including the financial operations, P&L, and capital improvement plans. Organize, direct, and control the operating budget with an emphasis on cost containment and revenue maximization. Inspect the physical asset and complete administrative audits to ensure compliance with operating practices.
Manages and develops the onsite property team to ensure consistent execution of policies and procedures, and compliance with fair housing practices and local laws. Ensures a high standard of customer service through training, monitoring and providing feedback.
Skills and Ability:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite
- General office, bookkeeping and sales skills
- Proficient in Yardi property management software or similar
- Experience with revenue management systems (RENTmax, LRO, or similar)
- Minimum of 3 years prior (current) experience in the multifamily industry. Preference given to candidates who have held a Community Manager position on 150+ unit community, or, at least 2 years on 300+ unit community as Assistant Manager.
- Must be willing to work a schedule that may include evenings to support community events and activities.
- Must have reliable transportation and hold a valid driver license.
- Experience with Yardi, Rent Café, and RENTMaximizer is essential for success in this position.
McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan.
We will offer a sign-on bonus for this position, to be paid after successful completion of first 90 days of employment.
McWhinney is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates. All employment decisions at McWhinney are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!