Senior Project Manager-Hospitaility
McWhinney is growing and we are looking for a professional, dynamic, and driven person to lead in the development and construction of some of our key projects!
This role is responsible for managing design, construction, and project management activities from pre-development through transition to operations for the Hospitality group. Projects are located in both Colorado and other major metropolitan markets in the US.
- Manage the successful execution of development projects related to entitlement, design, and construction.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks relating to managing hospitality development projects including obtaining building permits, obtaining entitlements, overseeing construction activities through certificate of occupancy, managing design team to ensure a complete and comprehensive design that meets all project requirements, and managing the overall closeout process including punch lists, final payments, final unconditional lien waivers, etc.
- Significant time will be spent in communication and collaboration with the Hospitality Development team ensuring cost management, overall schedule management, and risk management strategy execution.
- This position will work with the entire Hospitality Development team and will report to the Vice President of Development- Hospitality.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess exceptional communication and project management skills
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Will have at least 10 years of progressively responsible experience in managing development projects and a thorough understanding of real estate development and hospitality projects.
- A four-year degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, Real Estate, Finance, or related field from an accredited college or university preferred.
McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan. Additionally, we offer a generous paid time off plan that includes a week off between Christmas and New Years!
McWhinney is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates. All employment decisions at McWhinney are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!