Make Ready/Grounds Technician - Multiple NoCo locations
We are currently seeking candidates for a Make Ready / Grounds Technician for our Northern Colorado locations, incorporating The Trails at Timberline, Cycle Apartments and our newest multi-family project in Northern Colorado, Pinyon Pointe.
The technician is responsible for assisting in turn-overs - making apartments ready for move in.
- painting and basic maintenance skills. The technician is also responsible for
- the upkeep and appearance of the property and outdoor area.
- notifies supervisor of facilities that need maintenance and/or repair.
- performs light maintenance duties as directed by Community Manager and Service Manager.
- works with residents to ensure a high level of customer service.
- responsible for on-call duties on a revolving schedule.
- will also tend to the seasonal needs of walkways and parking lots.
- performs cycled activities including inspections and certifications under the direction of the Service Manager
McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan.
McWhinney is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates. All employment decisions at McWhinney are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.