Commercial Property Manager
McWhinney is looking for an exceptional person to provide fabled service as a member of our Property Management Operations Team!
The Property Manager will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of commercial properties to ensure the success of the properties. Strategies for this will include market analysis, personal interaction, and incorporating customer feedback to ensure continuous improvement initiatives. This role will also assist in establishing leasing plans and assist with the negotiation of leases in collaboration with Property Managers and VP/Commercial Operations. The position will also provide input to the Commercial Development Team regarding new project pro forma assumptions and tenant needs relative to the property. Additionally, this position will manage commercial associations.
- Establishes, fosters, and manages relationships with current and potential customers within assigned properties.
- Manage and provide oversight on Tenant improvement projects and budgets.
- Oversee preparation of operating and capital budgets for each assigned property.
- Administer leases/transactions, including lease interpretations.
- Maintain fiduciary responsibility for NOI for assigned commercial operating properties including rent collections and risk management.
- Assist in execution of tenant retention plan.
- Ensure compliance with municipal and legal requirements.
- Incorporate feedback from Tenant surveys into plans to address concerns.
- Develop, implement, and manage quality control programs.
- Provide feedback to be utilized in investor/owner communications.
- Perform CAM reconciliations/audits and execute CAM collections.
- Manages all Commercial Associations
- Follows and models McWhinney’s Purpose, Promise, Path and Principles.
McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan. Additionally, we offer a generous paid time off plan that includes a week off between Christmas and New Years!
McWhinney is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates. All employment decisions at McWhinney are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.