Project Coordinator - Community Development
We are growing!! We are looking for a professional and engaged project coordinator to help us manage our growing list of Community Development and infrastructure projects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Ongoing Work)
- Manages project files including setup, filing, distribution and physical/electronic maintenance. Provides administrative support to the Community Development team.
- Coordinates with all internal teams, including, but not limited to Finance, Accounting and development teams and as a liaison to Metropolitan District management staff to ensure timely and accurate processing of invoice payments, check requests, etc.
- Supports the Director of Infrastructure and Finance teams when necessary to provide all diligence and data needs for all lender transactions, including repositioning or generation of any land debt.
- Provides administrative support to assigned project managers including calendaring, coordinator meetings, document distribution and other general support as necessary.
- Supports the Director, Senior Project Managers and Project Managers in documenting meetings as requested, including project walks, punch-lists, city acceptance documents and the administration of third party design-build contracts.
- Supports the PM in the cost controls for the project including cost management worksheets, coordination with accounting and the district manager on monthly updates and draw requests (including tracking lien waivers), and final cost accounting prior to turning over to operations or municipality.
- Assists with partner-consultant relationships and/or specific project related tasks as directed by the Project Manager(s).
- Acts as Company liaison with municipal staff, consultants, contractors, vendors, and property management.
- Follows and models McWhinney’s Purpose, Promise, Path and Principles.
3-5 years of construction related experience
Strong project management and coordination skills
Ability to utilize common technology tools
Strong sense of team and ability to develop relationships
McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan. Additionally, we offer a generous paid time off plan that includes a week off between Christmas and New Years!
McWhinney is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates. All employment decisions at McWhinney are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.