Assistant Community Manager - Arbour Commons
If you desire a unique, collaborative, innovative, and fast paced company culture, that can provide you an opportunity to contribute your strengths and talents to the future of a growing company, then becoming a member of the McWhinney Lifestyle Community Team should be your next step.
We are currently seeking candidates for Assistant Community Manager (ACM) at Arbour Commons in North Denver. This non-smoking, 394 unit community has exceptional amenities including;
- A beautiful welcome center with gaming tables, lounge area and wine bar.
- A spacious fitness center, movie theater and bark park.
- Community clubhouse and conference space.
- A large resort style pool and spa.
As an Assistant Community Manager at McWhinney you are an integral part of the of the onsite management team. You help guide the overall operations of the property under the direction of the Community Manager. The ACM is a business leader with a primary focus on rent collections, legal actions, financial reporting and administrative tasks including accurate lease paperwork preparation. You ensure a high standard of customer service and assist in managing the onsite operations team, leasing activity, renewals and help coordinate & attend community functions. You will abide by local, state and federal fair housing laws.
Skills and Ability:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite
- General office, bookkeeping and sales skills
- Proficient in Yardi property management software or similar
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in the multifamily industry. Preference given to candidates who have held an Assistant Manager position for at least 12 months (current) on 250+ units.
- Must be willing to work a schedule that may include evenings, weekends, holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation and hold a valid driver license.
- Experience with Yardi, Rent Café, and RENTMaximizer is essential for success in this position.
McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan.
We will offer a sign-on bonus for this position, to be paid after successful completion of first 90 days of employment.
McWhinney is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates. All employment decisions at McWhinney are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.