Residential Leasing Consultant - Westminster
If you desire a unique, collaborative, innovative, and fast paced company culture, that can provide you an opportunity to contribute your strengths and talents to the future of a growing company, then becoming a member of the McWhinney Lifestyle Community Team should be your next step.
We are currently seeking candidates for Residential Leasing Consultant in Westminster.This community has exceptional amenities including; a beautiful clubhouse with gaming tables, lounge area and wine bar, spacious fitness center, private movie theater, and a large resort style pool.
The Leasing Consultant (LC) leases apartments and helps coordinate & attend community events. They will be a primary point of contact for current and prospective residents, answering questions and servicing front-line needs. Performs in accordance with a high standard of customer service. Ensures accurate paperwork preparation for new resident leases, lease renewal letters, and assists Community Manager with administrative duties including collecting rent and market research. You will abide by local, state and federal fair housing laws.
Skills and Ability:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess an understanding of Yardi property management software or similar
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 12 months experience in the multifamily industry.
- Must be willing to work a schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation and hold a valid driver license.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in Yardi, Rent Café, and RENTMaximizer .
McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan.