Project Manager - Land Development, North Park
McWhinney is a dynamic and progressive real estate development organization. We are currently looking for the right person to be our Project Manager for our 1100 acre development at I-25 and Hwy 7 (North Park). More information here: http://northparkcommunity.com
The Project Manager participates in all aspects of development projects in accordance with established real estate master plans, including the approval of entitlements, civil design and platting, budget creation and maintenance, and construction of roads, utilities, and landscaping through municipal and developer/builder acceptance. The Project Manager also represents McWhinney as a Project Manager for all Metropolitan Districts where McWhinney is a consultant. Represents the Company in managing consultants, architects, engineers, and general contractors on multiple assigned projects. This position will have focus on the development and construction of the North Park community, but will also serve in other Land Development roles as necessary.
- Obtain horizontal entitlements and supports the Director of Infrastructure and the Vp/GM of North Park in negotiating Development Agreements and Reimbursement Agreements.
- Manages development projects including real estate master planning concepts through budgeting, entitlements, design, and construction of roads, utilities, landscaping and signage
- Manages design teams to ensure a complete and comprehensive design that meets all project programmatic requirements in a collaborative, creative and accountable environment.
- Liaison and manager to consultants, architects, engineers, and general contractors on assigned projects
- Coordinates with Colorado Title 32 Metropolitan Districts on funding project management needs, also acting as liaison with municipalities as necessary
- Collaborates with VP, Director and Sr. PM in responding to RFPs and developing project proformas, entitlements costs and risks.
Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related discipline.
5-year minimum experience with projects relevant to the position
Experience with Title 32 Metropolitan Districts (or similar public improvement districts) preferred
McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan. Additionally, we offer a generous paid time off plan that includes a week off between Christmas and New Years!
McWhinney is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates. All employment decisions at McWhinney are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.