MultiFamily Maintenance Technician - multiple NoCo locations
We are currently seeking candidates for a Maintenance Technician position for our Northern Colorado locations, incorporating The Trails at Timberline, Cycle Apartments and our newest multi-family project in Northern Colorado, Pinyon Pointe.
The candidate performs a broad range of duties including:
- Plumbing, carpentry, painting, grounds-keeping, machine servicing, light electrical, HVAC,
- Vehicle servicing, signage maintenance, and coordinating with contractors as necessary.
- Identifies items still under warranty and acts as liaison between owner and contractors as necessary.
- General maintenance, including facility security systems,
- Performs and/or manages cycled activities as assigned including preventative maintenance, fire alarm system, elevator inspections, etc. as required by municipal/state/federal guidelines.
- Responds to assigned work orders during business hours and when designated as the after-hours on-call representative.
Candidates must have a current drivers license, experience in the industry and CPO or EPA certification is also preferred. Candidate must also live within a 30 minute radius to the property where assigned.
McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan.
McWhinney is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates. All employment decisions at McWhinney are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.